Lots of test versions and improvements done since last release.
ATT. @tarascadao people:
This version should solve the problem we’ve sometimes seen with opening approval request deeplinks from the email alerts.
Besides that, this SIGBRO version introduces push alerts.
For all in/out tx’s but not for the approval requests yet. That, and also the email dividend-alerts, both are add-ons we need to work on pushing further to mobile.
Any bugs you find, please post them here in this thread, or on Ardor Slack in the #sigbro channel. Thanks.
Change-log since 1.4.2, the last public release:
– updated targetSdkVersion API version to 29
– logout after 30 minutes of inactivity
– fixed bug with no availability to log in on android 10 when clicking on push notification
– fixed the messages screen (updating behavior)
– update transaction list via pull-to-refresh action
– update transaction preview via pull-to-refresh action
– smart cache control for loading transactions action
– fixed the bug with deeplinks
– added Sentry for handling errors
– show toast message on errors and ‘no new messages’ on the message screen
– show toast message about errors while loading childchain transactions
– show transaction details if the confirmation number is zero
– fixed the bug with the transaction status screen. The screen was not closed for a long time after the transaction was sent.
– do not show alert on push when app in the focus
– route to the main screen if no deeplink found
– Load new messages via pull-to-refresh action
– Can show push messages
– Can store and manage all push messages the phone received
– Can add a new account for monitoring via push messages
– Can remove the account from monitoring
– Update menu color and icons
You need to login in order to like this post: click here