New SIGBRO Alerts feature: Dividend Alerts

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
      Participant

I’m happy to announce:

Subscribers to SIGBRO Alerts now also get email alerts when they receive a dividend payment.

It has long been a mystery to investors when a dividend hit a Nxt or Ardor account, simply because the dividend transaction type isn’t shown in the NRS client’s Transactions Dashboard. Only the balance changes, and if you notice that and look closer into the account ledger, you will be able to find the dividend tx and details.

Another cool Ardor feature is that a message can be attached to a dividend transaction. It couldn’t be easier for the Sender: Select token you want to pay (child chain token, asset token, or Monetary System coin), enter amount you wanna pay to your asset holders > enter a descriptive message and hit the SEND button. Only trouble was that the message is never sent to the recipient. It is

attached to a dividend transaction

, and therefore investors had to search the blockchain for it…

Worry no more! 😀

SIGBRO alerts emails you the message as well as your dividend transaction details as soon as they’re sent. Ta-dah.

Arthur
      Participant

Shots

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

This is so cool!
      All this adds massively to the ease of use of Ardor!
      In fact…. Yesterday… I got a notification about a dividend payment. 😉

Arthur
      Participant

In fact…. Yesterday… I got a notification about a dividend payment. 😉

Haha, good to know that it works as it is supposed to, @thewiremaster 🙂

Now we’ll expand it to also show details about dividends that are paid in assets and MS coins. So expect more dividends 🙂

Tarasca DAO
      Participant

Another very very cool feature you provide and we expect to use often. Thank you, @apenzl!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Ardor Rocks

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account