App v 1.3.1 for Android 10

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
      Participant

Dear @thewiremaster and @shugo.

I know you both had problems with logging in to the SIGBRO app on your devices.

It should be fixed now.

Could you please test the latest version from the store?
      > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nxter.sigbro

I would appreciate it. We have tested it ourselves, but only have 3 phones 😉

You may notice the app is only 7.5MB now, as opposed to 15+ before!
      Lots have been cleaned out.

Also, just a detail but the account QR code in the app’s “My AccountID”-screen is missing, because the old QR generator was outdated. It will be replaced, but we saw it as more important to come out with a version that doesn’t crash on Android 10 asap.

TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

Hey @apenzl
      Looks like it works on both my Nokia 8 Sirocco and Google Pixel 3 XL with Android 10!
      Cool!

Arthur
      Participant

Woo-hooooo! Thanks for checking, @thewiremaster!

Let me know if there’s anything that doesn’t work or comes to your mind 🙂

TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

Sure! I will! Thanks for fixing this!

TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

one thing I noticed.
      I logged in before on my Pixel 3 XL and after a while I picked up the phone again to login to nxter.
      When trying to put the pin, the app was not really logging in, but bringing me back to the pin screen. Tried again and same result.
      I finally killed the app, opened it again and it worked. Not sure if it was a one time thing… I’ll check if it does this again and let you know.

Arthur
      Participant

Thank you. The same thing happened to me when I first updated the app to this version.
      I had to make a clean install to get rid of this annoying “feature” (which unfortunately took me a long time to realize).

TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

ah, ok! I’ll then try to re-install the app later

TheWireMaster
      Keymaster

@apenzl, I’ve reinstalled the app on both my devices. Will let you know how it goes with this little issue mentioned before.
      One thing that I would suggest is to default the mainnet. At the moment the default network selected when opening the app is the testnet. I would put testnet as a option you can select but not the default one.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Ardor Rocks

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account