Tarasca DAO News and Announcements

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tarasca DAO 1 month ago.

• Author
     Tarasca DAO 
    Participant

Keep update of Tarasca DAO news.

Tarasca DAO 
    Participant

A post about how to tokenize artworks in Ardor. Enjoy it!

shugo 
    Participant

As always very helpful and valuable, thank you very much for this!

TheWireMaster 
    Keymaster

I also was thinking about the Singleton asset when I wrote this:

Buy and sell a property on blockchain

In that case it was referred to ownership of real estate, but the concept is the same.
    I was then thinking that maybe, using an asset with an amount of units, let’s say 1000, would also be good. 1000 represents the whole property. In the case of real estate it could happen that the property of a person has to be then split amongst more than one in the future, and in that way you can do that when you have a 1000 (in this example) units that represent the totality of the property. If 2 partners buy the property you can share it giving 500 each.
    Maybe the same could apply for the collection cards because maybe one day they will be worth a lot and the ownership has to be split amongst more people!
    Just a thought… 😉

Tarasca DAO 
    Participant

That’s a very good idea. It brings a lot of complexity, especially in terms of legality, but there are many potentially massive use cases.
    There is a platform that is preparing a development of that idea, precisely. It’s called Maecenas, here’s the FAQ.
    Actually more than a service for artists it is a service for art investors, but it is very interesting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Ardor Rocks

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account