Indirect marketing

Do you think that indirect marketing can be useful?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t know

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheWireMaster 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     rufus 
    Participant

Now that blockchain technology is getting mature, maybe a good way to advertise it is to show working products that use the technology instead of showing the technology itself.

Coming soon is the MPG childchain, the launch of Triffic and EZY on Ardor.

Maybe the community should make more of an effort to promote those products because that indirectly promotes Ardor. Also avoiding the direct marketing of Ardor avoids the crypto bitching to each other because “Indirect marketing” might target different audience than the usual “direct” one.

TheWireMaster 
    Keymaster

First of all, thanks for trying out the poll feature! 👍
    Regarding the indirect marketing you mention, I’m sure that it would help. But I think that it has to be done together also with the direct promotion of the Ardor platform.
    But definitely together that could reach a wider audience.

rufus 
    Participant

I hope everybody puts some effort in promoting MPG when the childchian goes live!

TheWireMaster 
    Keymaster

Because they changed again the way the platform will work, by creating new addresses for registered users instead of users chosen wallets, then I would wait before saying that all is fantastic… let’s see how this new solution goes.

TheWireMaster 
    Keymaster

This website can also be seen as “Indirect Marketing”.
    When I want to promote Ardor Rocks as an alternative to Facebook or other social networks I’m actually targeting a different audience than the crypto one.
    Same when I promote wordpress and buddypress which are the basic components of this website, that’s again another audience.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  TheWireMaster.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Ardor Rocks

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account